Welcome to the Digital Version of the
Beach Welcome Center
We encourage you to support our local businesses to #SaveJobs and #SaveTourism. You can browse through business categories or use the Guide to Tampa Bay Beaches tool to view local Dining, Things to Do, and Shopping options.
We have 17 restaurants and sweet shops offering Take Out. You can find them on the Dining Page or using the Guide to Tampa Bay Beaches tool choose Category: Dining, then Subcategory: Take Out.
Free Visitors' Guide magazines are available at:
- Beach Welcome Center on Indian Rocks Beach, at the yellow outdoor box
- Central Avenue Beach Access on Indian Rocks Beach, at the green outdoor boxes
- Trolley Stop by Caddy's on Indian Shores, at the green outdoor boxes
- Chic-A-Si Park Trolley Stop on Indian Rocks Beach, at the green outdoor boxes
- Guppy's on the Beach on Indian Rocks Beach, at the green outdoor boxes next to their parking lot
- Nekton Surf Shop, Indian Rocks Beach
- Keegan's Seafood Grille, Indian Rocks Beach
- PJ's Oyster Bar, Indian Rocks Beach
- Plumlee Gulf Beach Realty on Indian Rocks Beach, at the yellow outdoor boxes
- Rad Bikes, Beach, Surf, and Rentals, Redington Shores
- Seaside Seabird Sanctuary, Indian Shores
A digital version of the Visitors' Guide can be downloaded for viewing or printing. You'll find it on this page.
We regret that the Beach Welcome Center building is temporarily closed at this time. We hope to see visitors in person again soon. In the meantime, we are doing what is necessary to stem the spread of COVID-19 (the new Coronavirus).